It’s been an exciting 12 months here at Avon Data so, as we race towards 2018, we thought we’d take a quick look back at the key moments for us this year.
The big move
Back in April we moved from our office of 15 years in Staple Hill to larger premises in Hambrook, north Bristol. This has enabled our team to continue growing in line with our customer base.
Our team of expert developers are continually updating and enhancing our hotel management software. This year we’ve unveiled great new features including:
- a new hosted version of Hotel Executive for those who do not wish to have it installed
- HE Secure Plus which provides new improved credit card security features to ensure all client hotels could safely take guest payment details
We wanted to be able to offer hotels greater choice and flexibility in their channel management so our property management system (PMS) Hotel Executive now integrates fully with leading sales channel manager STAAH.
Through this partnership we can now offer clients a range of really helpful additional services including:
- Website design and build
- A rate shopper which enables hotels to compare their rates with competitors
- A gift voucher engine through which vouchers can be sold and sent
- A ReviewMinder which alerts hotels to new online reviews across multiple sites in one easy dashboard
Secure Trading integration
This year we announced a new partnership with e-payments expert Secure Trading.
HE Secure Plus, was originally created in partnership with WorldPay and TokenEx, both industry leaders in PCI-Compliance. To offer our customers greater choice, HE Secure Plus also now integrates with Secure Trading.
One of the things we are most proud of at Avon Data is the amazing range of hotels and pub groups we work with. In the last year we’ve added many more fantastic and varied clients to this list including the pub groups Butcombe and Brakspear, the iconic Heights Hotel in Portland, The Orwell Hotel in Fexlistowe, Carlowrie Castle near Edinburgh and the Body Camp Ibiza.
We’re looking forward to helping all of them grow and develop their businesses through 2018.
But in the meantime, Happy Christmas and New Year!