We’re looking for a web developer to join our team.
We need a developer to join our team. You’ll be working on new development as well as enhancements for existing clients.
You will be taking full responsibility for delivering your own projects, from requirements gathering all the way through to deployment.
Essential Skills and Technologies
- Strong experience with one or more RDBMS, including query development and performance tuning
- Functional programming
Desirable Skills and Technologies
- Windows development
- Usability and UX design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Productive and focussed
- Able to pick up and work with techniques and technologies that are new to you
- Quick to get to grips with other people’s code bases, both in-house and 3rd party, and find out for yourself how they work
- Can work within constraints of existing software as well as take on new techniques and approaches?
- Self-motivated developer, committed to creating good software
The office environment
We have a relaxed environment and casual dress code. Our air conditioned offices are newly refurbished and offer free onsite parking.
- Competitive salary – details on application
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare (after 12 months)
- Pension contributions (after 12 months)
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
To apply, please send your CV with cover email to email@example.com